Frequently Asked Questions
Bespoke software development
- You're using the wrong mechanism to control your information, such as Excel spreadsheets
- Having to access multiple systems to get information
- Reliance on unsupported legacy systems
- Reliance on manual systems
- Difficulty accessing information remotely both in and out of the office
A standard business website with content management will typically cost £5,000 - £15,000 depending on the complexity, level of design required, integration with other systems etc. It will usually include the following sections:
- About us
- Case studies
- Contact us
- Legal pages (GDPR)
- Social media links
- Newsletter subscription
Digital transformation is the enhancement of a business’s activities through the application of a mix of integrated digital technologies. Quite often this involves leveraging cloud-based solutions which reduce deployment and maintenance costs, whilst providing seamless access across the company.
- Increase efficiency
- Automate time consuming tasks
- Make the business available from anywhere, at any time
- Increase security and accountability
- Provide integration with other systems
- Real-time reporting
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Improve staff productivity
- Deliver a competitive advantage
Each company, big or small, has developed over the years their own unique business processes. These processes can be digitised and/or automated to make them more efficient and give the people who are using them (both clients and staff) a better experience.
The open-source model of software development is based on transparency and collaboration. Developers share the source code, documentation and APIs for their systems and make it freely available to the global developer community. It is released under a license in which the copyright holder grants users the rights to use, study, change, and distribute the software to anyone and for any purpose.
The development of a a website or web application that takes into consideration the device that users are using to view it. The application behaves in a slightly different way when users use a mobile phone, a tablet, a laptop or a desktop computer to access it. It strives to give the user the best experience depending on the device they are using.
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. It is the standard technology for keeping an internet connection secure, safeguarding any sensitive data that is being sent between a browser and a website. It prevents criminals from reading and modifying any information being transferred, including personal details.