Does my company need a bespoke CRM?
Whether your company needs a bespoke CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system depends on your specific business needs.
- If you find that your current CRM software solutions are quite difficult to manage.
- If you are tired of maintaining customer data in cumbersome excel spreadsheets.
- If you researched the market and can’t find a CRM product that offers a good solution for all your business requirements.
If one of the points above are reflects your current situation, then you might need a bespoke CRM system that scales up and down as you need it.
Bespoke CRM software is custom-built business software that is designed and tailored to perfectly suit specific business needs. Unlike generic off-the-shelf CRM software, a bespoke CRM is tailored to the unique needs of a business, offering flexible customisation to achieve optimal results.
It is a great way to keep your business contacts, communications, planning, budgeting, and targeting in one place.
10 benefits of using bespoke CRM:
- Automate and streamline the workflows and processes that are unique to a business, saving time and resources.
- Can integrate with other tools and systems that are used in your business, such as accounting, marketing, booking, or e-commerce platforms, creating a seamless and unified experience.
- It can grow with the business, by supporting more users, customers, transactions & functionality.
- Enable your business to segment and target customers more effectively, offering relevant and timely offers, promotions, or solutions.
- Ensure that the data collected and stored is accurate, complete, secure and up-to-date.
- Protect the data from unauthorized access or loss, by implementing encryption, backup, and recovery features.
- Keep improving functionality and user experience as often as required.
- High-level of support, maintenance and training.
- Easy on-boarding for your staff.
- A custom-made CRM is an investment that can pay off in the long run, by providing a competitive edge and a higher return on investment for your business.
What is the cost of developing a bespoke CRM?
The cost of developing a custom CRM system can vary depending on the complexity of the system and the specific requirements of the client. Generally, the cost of developing a custom CRM can range from £10,000 to £80,000.
The development and running costs of a bespoke CRM platform are far lower than you’d expect, for these key reasons:
- There are no subscription monthly fees per user.
- The cost of a bespoke CRM is not only measured by the cost of development but also by the major improvement in efficiency that can save a lot of time and resources.
- Because it is tailored exactly to your business requirements and workflow, you will see an increase in staff efficiency and a reduction in costly mistakes.
Please get in touch if you think your business could benefit from custom CRM solution.